Saturday, July 22, 2006

I have a question.

Scenario:
I have a cat - a female cat. We sent her for sterilisation today. In another words, they removed something in her that stops her frm being horny or from giving off those awful mating calls. Both my brothers were against the idea.

Said the elder to the younger, " it's like going to the hospital and removing your balls. how would you feel? "

Nevertheless, we did it anyway. My cat came back dejected and weak after spending the afternoon at the pet clinic. Looking at her, my younger bro told me, " this is mean. We're depriving her of love. "

when i told him that there are women who ties their ovalries or smth to prevent getting pregnant and it's ultimately for the cat's own good, he replied, " ya, but these women can still get horny. Fender ( my cat's name ) can't even get horny now. "


Question:
(if you were a house cat with brains),
Would you rather always get horny and never get satisfied or would you rather not get horny at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home